Through our work in five EU-projects (FP4, FP5, FP6, FP7) the group has established a strong network with researchers throughout Europe and USA.
Likewise by being in charge of the Danish Fish Immunology Research Centre supported by the Danish Council for Strategic Research the research group has managed to establish our position as one of the most significant groups in Europe within fish immunology and fish diseases. The strong position has facilitated success at the national level where several research projects including a umber of postdoc grants have been obtained.
- DAFINET- Danish Fish Immunology Research Centre and Network
- TARGETFISH Targeted Disease Prophylaxis in European fish Farming
- PARASITE- Parasite Risk Assessment with Integrated Tools in EUfish production value chains
- OPTIFISH Influence of probiotics and feed on organic rainbow trout health
- STIKVAC Reduction of antibiotic usage through improved protection of automatically injected small fish
- PROFISH Disease prophylaxis in marine fish farming
- ZEBRAFISH The zebrafish as an experimental model for human inflammatory diseases
- APWA - Animal production without antibiotics
- IMPAQ Improvement of aquaculture high quality fish fry production
- Aeromonas salmonicida – A microscopic cause of a major problem: Improving the current vaccines against the cause of furunculosis in rainbow trout
A novel antiparasitic fish vaccine
THE NAPVAC PROJECT